Thursday, May 14, 2020

NEW YOGA CIRCLE VIRTUAL CLASSES!

Oh my!  I sure do hope you are signing in to Yoga Circle's online classes.  As I wrote in my previous post, I was so excited to hear that the online option would be available to us.

I don't know about you, but being away from the places and people I love is a bit on the stressful side. It feels like such a relief to see the studio, even online, and to hear familiar voices leading classes and meditations.

Yesterday I settled in for Karen's Goddess Moon Salutation class.  It was just what I needed to calm my frazzled nerves.  Moving my body, breathing with movement, stilling the mind...ahhh....yoga.  (You can find this offering and others in the video library tab on the Yoga Circle website.)

And NOW, even more! Karen has announced regular full-length online CLASSES which she and Elizabeth Gray will lead starting May 18 -- almost like being there!  Karen will lead on Tuesday/Thursday at 10 a.m. and Elizabeth will lead on Wednesday/Friday at 2 p.m.  This is such a welcome respite from the long Yoga Circle drought!

I know yoga is about so much more than asana -- so much so that I thought my meditation practice would suffice during the these days of Stay Home/Stay Healthy during the Covid 19 pandemic we are all experiencing.  But I miss asana practice more than I thought I might.  It's part of the yoga package.  I notice more aches, more being out of alignment, less strength.  I want to get back to a fully integrated practice of asana, pranayama, and meditation.

I know...I could access any number of other online yoga classes and I have; just not regularly.  Besides, there's no place like home....and Yoga Circle is like coming home for me.

Hope you'll tune in to a virtual class soon.  I know I will!

Namaste,   donnajurene

https://www.yogacirclestudio.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I need these wonderful classes (even online!) and the community that Karen and her teachers bring together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm excited too. I signed on yesterday for a "test" run to try to work out some tech issues for next week. It was great to see the studio again.

      Delete