Thursday, September 10, 2015

DEEPER REALMS

So, let me say this.  Karma is a bitch.

I used to be in a meditation group where one or two members regularly fell asleep.  In my judgy way I thought this was a fairly lazy way to "meditate".

Oh, Ego!  You've gone and done it again!

But in my defense, when Karen came and gently rubbed my shoulder during a restorative pose today, I don't think I was totally asleep.  (Unless I had been snoring, which she was too kind to mention.)  I just felt like I was floating on a most relaxing sea of deep meditation -- a lucid dream of pure bliss.

Yes, it's true that all of the other students had rearranged themselves into a new posture, which I had not seemed to hear the instructions for doing, but that's because of my advanced ability to go deep!    I don't need to always be cognizant of the material world.  I travel.  I move into new and higher realms of consciousness.  I'm advanced, I tell ya!

Or I might have just been asleep.  Sorry.

Namaste,  donnajurene

Photo Credit: Pixabay.com

1 comment: