Tuesday, October 6, 2015

INTRODUCING EASY TO FIND YOGA CIRCLE BLOG TOPICS!

Oooo...I'm so excited to announce that Circling the Mat now has an Index of all the blog posts I've written for Yoga Circle Studio!  There has always been an "archive" to wade through -- but those were just organized by date and title; who knew what was actually in there?

This is a project I've wanted to do for some time, but it's tedious (for this relative novice) to figure out the formatting, create a link for every Blog Post, and then try to categorize them.  But after a couple of productive nights of insomnia -- Boom!  Done!

Actually this blog was relatively easy -- only 58 posts to organize.  My other personal essay blog (My View From Here) had 185!  I actually got repetitive stress achey-ness in my two laptop touchpad fingers!

Often I meet Beginners/First Timers in class and wonder if they would be interested in reading about my beginning experiences, which are likely universal.  Or whether anyone wonders about doing yoga with an injury or an illness, or farting in class.  I wonder if anyone else might struggle with using props or practicing meditation.  If so, and you are looking for a kindred spirit, you can now go to the Circling the Mat Subject Index by clicking the box in the upper left hand corner of the blog (any page) and it will take you to the Index!  Click on the link you want and read my post about that topic.

Not everything fit totally neatly into topics -- some posts cover more than one -- but click around and you will likely find something you are looking for.

Remember, these are written from MY perspective as a fellow (sister?) Yogi who has been at it for awhile, but by no means expert.  We all start from scratch and we all practice in a way that is just right for us.  No competition with self or others.  But I hope I write from an experience you can relate to.  And I hope you have a laugh or an "a-ha" along the way.

Thanks for reading...I love writing in service to our Studio and our practice together.

CLICK ON SUBJECT INDEX IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER OF ANY PAGE.

Namaste,
   donnajurene

No comments:

Post a Comment